My SDR – Reloaded

I received my new PCB this Friday and started to solder it with a new approach. Instead of working by stages, I soldered every series of components. It’s very fast because the components identification is visual and easy on the computer. It’s a bit boring for the large series, but I the counterpart is I soldered more than 350 surface mount components in less 4.5 hours. I used the solder mask (steel foils cut by laser) to put the right quantity of solder paste and the result is simply excellent. Now, I have to winding the toroids and finalize the board. Some pictures of my new prototype :


Fresh new PCB, top face


Bottom face


Close view on the solder paste pads


The final board soldered, without the inductors and transformers


Bottom face of the final board

Les commentaires sont fermés.