C6AUX – Mayaguana Island, NA-113

UPDATE:  DUE  TO HEALTH ISSUES FOR PETE AND BILL, THE TRIP HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL JUNE 2017. We are returning  in June 2017 at the same time for 2 weeks in order to contact more EU stations – conditions were not as good as normal for the 2015 transatlantic 6 meter sporadic-E season, but we did […]

Les commentaires sont fermés.