Contact ARISS avec les Pays-Bas le 26 Août
Un contact ARISS est planifié avecSpace Kamp, Noordwijk, Netherlands.
L’événement est prévu pour le 26 Août 2014 à 11:36 UTC.
Ce sera un telebridge contact operé par IK1SLD.
Les réponses d’ISS seront audibles en Europe sur 145.800 MHz FM (bande étroite).
Les étudiants poseront les questions suivantes:
1. Laura (12): Do you think we are alone in the universe?
2. William (12): Do you have a fridge on the ISS?
3. Enrique K. (12): Would you prefer to go to Mars or land on a comet?
4. Camille (11): Is it difficult to move on the ISS?
5. Margot (11): Do you always get along with your crew mates?
6. Esther (11): Do you have animals on board the International Space Station?
7. Adelie (10): Do you like building things?
8. Rolan (10): Do you like working with people from all over the world?
9. Loic (10): How long was your training as an astronaut?
10. Jean-Pierre (9): Were you happy when you got selected as an astronaut?
11. Emilie (9): What kind of physical exercises do you do during the astronaut
12. Husselin (8): How do you distinguish day and night on ISS?
13. Thomas (8): Is astronaut food as good as at home?
14. Maxime (8): Are you homesick?
15. Noah (7): What happens if you get sick on the ISS?
16. Ingmar (12): Do you like science?
17. Thibault (11): Do you work as a team on the ISS?
18. Enrique V. (11): Do you think aliens exist?
19. Matis (8): What do you prefer, rugby, football or martial arts?
20. Emma (8): Did you have many friends when you were a child?